Series 900 DC Gearmotors are designed for demanding applications which require low voltage, high torque, compact design and long life at a low cost.
- Output speeds from 1 to 60 rpm.
- Rugged, reinforced die cast gear case.
- Oversized output bearings for additional shaft support.
- Precision cut, hardened steel gears for low noise while providing long life.
- Mounting Interchangeable with competitive models.
- BRAKE: to limit over-travel.
- SHAFT EXTENSION: through gear case or on either side.
- NEEDLE BEARINGS: in gearcase.
- BALL BEARINGS: on high speed motor shaft.
- STAINLESS OR PLATED SHAFTS
- DUAL VOLTAGE