Series V-D.C. Gearmotors were designed to meet the demand for small gearmotors that requrie high torque, low noise level, and long maintenance free life at a low cost.
- Permanent Magnet DC-12V, 24V, 90V, 180V Motor U.L. Recognized.
- Phenolic 1st stage, heat treated steel on remaining stages.
- Output bearings: sleeve sintered bronze.
- Motor bearings: self-aligning sintered bronze, with large oil reservoir for long life.
- Grease lubrication.
- Motors have a 20 Bar Commutator for smooth armature rotation at low voltages.
- Hardened steel gear studs.
- NEEDLE BEARINGS: in gearcase.
- REAR SHAFT EXTENSION
- STAINLESS OR PLATED SHAFTS
- SEALS: O-ring type on output shaft.
- INTERNAL BRUSH MOTOR: available at lower cost.