Series R-A.C. Gearmotors were designed to meet the demand for high torque in a compact, quality constructed product. Quiet, versatile, dependable operation.
- Output speeds from 1 to 195
- Rugged die cast gear case.
- Motor bearings are self-aligning sintered bronze, pre-oiled for long life.
- Hardened gear studs.
- Motors meet U.L. & CSA requirements for impedance and thermal protection.
- Mounting interchangeable with competitive models.
- BRAKE: to limit over-travel.
- CLUTCH: to disengage rotor
- FAN COOLING: by external fan attached to high speed shaft.
- BALL BEARINGS: on high speed motor shaft.
- STAINLESS OR PLATED SHAFTS
- DUAL VOLTAGE